At the Parish of Lloydtown, we believe an important aspect of being part of a Christian community is supporting the ministries of the church.
Whether you are a regular member or a visiting friend, there are a number of ways you can give.
• Pre-Authorized Giving (PAG) makes it easy to give monthly.
• Weekly offering envelopes are available at either Christ Church or St. Mary Magdalene.
• Cheques can be made payable to Christ Church or St. Mary Magdalene.
• Click here to donate online.
Change the way you give
Have you considered giving by PAG? A one time set up means your monthly contribution can go directly from your bank to either Christ Church or St,Mary Magdalene. No need to worry about remembering to bring cash or a cheque on Sunday.
PAG forms are available online and at the back of the church . Fill one in, attach a void cheque or a Pre-Authorized Transaction form from your bank and return it to a member of the clergy.
Why give through PAG?
PAG is a great method of giving since it’s more secure, it allows us to plan ahead knowing what monthly givings we will receive, and it provides equitable giving throughout the year. Want to make a change to your giving? It’s as easy as an email or call.
Did you know?
You can direct which fund or ministry you want to support through your givings in three simple ways:
• Specify on your givings envelope which fund or ministry you would like to donate to.
• Specify on your PAG registration form which fund or ministry you would like to give on-going support to.
If no fund is specified, your generous donation will go to our general fund, to be used where the church needs it most.
Thank you for supporting all of our wonderful ministries!